Thursday, August 25, 2005

Dog days of Summer

School started yesterday for the kiddo's. While I was glad to see them go back because they were so bored, it signaled the end of summer. This summer seemed to go by way to fast. We didn't really take a long vacation, but more a lot of mini little vacations. With the price of gas this past summer we didn't get to far from home. $2.69 a gallon is the price grrrrr Good thing I living in walking distance of everything I do.

I start back to work on my masters degree in just over a week. I am kind of sad about starting into my 2nd year of the program. It is getting much more intensive and the stress is building with each class. I am nervous about the classes and trying to fit it all into my schedule with work and family. I am very lucky to have a wonderful supportive family that is making it easy for me to find time in the evening to get my school work all done.

The dog days of summer are upon us. Labor day will be here soon and than the leaves will turn and before you know it we will be buried in snow. brrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: