Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hump Day thoughts

Yea it is hump day. Today I was presented with a great opportunity to get a Master's degree online through a great pilot program through the state. I am so excited about it because it wouldn't cost me anything and I would end up with a MA in Education in special needs. The problem is I am currently paying and enrolled in a great MA in Vocational Rehabilitation program. I love the Voc Rehab program and wouldn't give it up because my goal is to be a licensed counselor, however the thought of getting a double masters is really tempting. I am not sure I am up to twice as much school work as I do right now. I will have to really do some soul searching to see if this is for me. I wouldn't start till next summer because the fall deadline is only weeks away.

Its a good day here today, 66 degrees and just perfect. We are actually suppose to get below freezing tonight and be cold the rest of the week. Not looking forward to winter. Off to do some more school work.

No comments: