Thursday, April 13, 2006

Spring

I finally feel like spring is here. I am smelling the fresh air and loving the sunshine. Even enjoying the daylight that is still left in the evenings when I go out for a walk to enjoy the grass turning green and the trees budding out!! Thank god it is springtime. I love winter and the snow, but each winter seems to last longer than the next.

Spent the evening cleaning and organizing in my scrapbook room. I am really working on becoming more organized. I have created a journal where I am going to write and sketch my scrapping ideas to help me get more organized on things I want to create. I really need to clean and organize though. Guess that is why they call it spring cleaning!!

Only a couple more weeks left of my college classes and than I will have lots of free time. I am working on my practicum this summer and trying to just enjoy the free time this summer.

No comments: