Thursday, November 16, 2006

Life is flying by

I remember when I was a child and adults use to say, enjoy each day because when your older they go by so much faster. Well I am not sure I consider myself old (just yet) I mean after all I am not even 40 yet!! But boy do the days just seem to fly by. I almost feel like I need to take more time and enjoy each day. Just get out and walk in it and marvel in the fact that it is today. The last three years I have put all my energy into doing this Master's program. The degree means so much to me. Being the first person in my family to have a BA and MA will be an amazing thing. It has just been something I have always wanted. I would like to go on and get my PhD. but I really just need to work on making sure the student loans for this degree get paid off. It is hard to believe that next week will Thanksgiving already. I have been so busy getting ready for a craft show that my friend Jill and I did last weekend. It was a huge hit and great money maker for us. Things went so well. I have osme of the canvas left over from it posted on ebay (luvnmontana) and than I am going to post the frames and clocks that we have left over too.

Back to homework, I am so looking forward to this semester being over and than graduation in May. Boy I have so much to do before May. I have to finish up my internship and than study for my CRC exam and be turning information in for my LCPC, so much work so little time.

No comments: