Friday, August 24, 2007

THey are off and running



Well the kids started school this past week on Wednesday. It was kind of a weird day for me. Megan started her senior year. It really didn't bother me when Amanda was in her senior year, but with Meg's maybe it is that she is my youngest daughter, but it really bothered me to think I would only have one child left at home next year at this time. Jerad is a sophmore this year.

We went in and got his schedule all arranged and changed around because he can't participate in PE for the first quarter due to his broken humerous (upper arm) and he couldn't do his weights class till at least January, so he just dropped that. He is a little bummed watchiing all his classmates go off to football practice and games this year, but he is resolved to just keep working and safe up money so he can have fun next year!!

Well Megan has her first cross country meet of the season tomorrow morning here at home. I get to help be a timer!! I am looking forward to watching her, amazing how much she loves her sports!

No comments: