Friday, October 21, 2005

Feeling overwhelmed

Well today is my down day for sure, not that I am down at all, I am just feeling like a beat rat. I knew going to school full-time and working full-time would be a big time commitment and worked it out with my family so that I could do this. Right now I am just feeling majorly overwhelmed with school. The two classes that I am taking this semester seem to be the hardest so far in my adventure towards a masters degree. It isn't that either class is difficult it is that they are both so very time consuming and put together they are taking so much of my time because they require so much reading and studying. I keep trying to take it one day at a time but it is getting overwhelming. This weekend I have a research project to do by Monday, I have to take a quiz, and do a case study. Than I have to start preparing for my presentation that I have to give as an in-service presentation on Juvinile Rhumitoid Arthritis.

Work seems to be at a point where I have outgrown my position. I don't feel like I accomplish anything beneficial to my position any more. I am looking for a change in the coming months. It is just hard to give up all the benifits I have earned here. It will be hard going back to a job that only offers a couple weeks vacation and just having to start all over at a new job. The sucky thing is I could see so much more beneficial aspects of my current job.

Oh I will survive, I know I will, I just might have a few more grey hairs by the time it is over.

No comments: