Saturday, October 22, 2005

It's hunting season!

Well the hub left for his week long elk hunting trip. He always has a great time hanginng out with his friends, and I have fun just hanging out at home doing whatever I want. I miss him, but it is a great time for me to make meals that he doesn't like and I love so it is a whole week of "me" time. I get to sprawl out on the bed and just spend my evenings doing whatever I want. Mostly relaxing, doing school work and even getting in some scrapbooking time. I feel so guilty spending my evenings working on school work every night after work, because I only get a couple hours in the evening to spend time with him and the kids. I can't wait till I am done with school and my life will get back to enjoying evenings of just doing whatever.

No comments: