Thursday, December 29, 2005

The joy of winter.

Pictures will have to posted later!

I love winter. I absolutely love this time of year when they heavy wet snow comes down. The trees are all white and hanging there covered in snow. It is always so pretty for the first couple hours after a snow fall. We are getting dumped on with snow today and it is in the pretty stage. I am sitting here looking out the window of my office at work seeing the trees covered in snow. The ground is still so white and pure. We are suppose to get about 4 inches. Hopefully it will still be nice enough after I get off work to go out and take some pictures. Only one more day of work this year!! I am so looking forward to another long weekend.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

We are in the middle of summer here in Australia. So hot!!! Bush fires in the southern states. So much devestation. Nature is so cruel. I love winter also although we dont get snow here in Queensland. Some areas early in december got hit with hail and whole streets were covered with white. Thats the closest we get to snow!!! LOL Mind you not many people enjoyed it as it wrecked houses and cars.

Kim