Monday, December 26, 2005

Resolutions


Okay we all make them. I am bad about making them and breaking them right away. This year I decided I would do a layout about my resolutions and hang it up in my house so I see it every day and have to think about them. This way maybe I won't be so apt to break them right away. I journaled about my resolutions and things I want to accomplish this year. I will see how far I get. My main goal is to get healthier than I am by watching what I eat and exercising. I tried to set realistic goals.

Okay on a totally different topic, I am getting so excited about the new year. I signed up for 2 different classes this year to help me with my scrapbooking. One is a photography class that will help me expand my knowledge and challenge me to take better pictures. I am taking a digital photography class at betterphoto.com. I can't wait till it starts on the 4th of January. On January 1st my year long scrapbooking class with Donna Downey from Big Picture Scrap booking will start. I am so excited about this class and can't wait. I set my goal to scrap at least one layout every week. I should be able to meet that goal with school and everything else going on in my life.

Back to work tomorrow. My three day weekend went way to fast.

No comments: