Tuesday, March 21, 2006

3 days and counting.

In just three short days I will be on my way to Wisconsin to see my dad!! I haven't been out to see him since I was there in August 2004. I am leaving Friday night after work. I get to stop off and have a little fun along the way. I am finally getting to met my friend Shevy IRL. I have known her for a couple years now online. I can't wait to meet her. Than I am hanging with my neice Tina and her boyfriend that afternoon before heading over to hang with my dad for three days.

Than I will be off on my adventure to Chicago. I get to go to CKU-Chicago which is an albums. I can't wait. I am meeting up with another online friend, Beth while I am there. Than going to pick up Ann, a friend I met last year at CKU in Minniapolis. We are roaming together at CKU this year. It will be so great to see everyone. I am in the junkits album track and will post pictures of my albums when I get back.

No comments: