Wednesday, March 22, 2006

AHHHHHH


I am so not ready for CKU. I spent most of last night scanning and digging for pictures to use. I have none printed, but that is because I don't have time to order them. So I will have to stop along the way and print them off. I am going to buy a nice photo printer though when I am on my trip so I can print off my own pictues when I need them. Now to decide what kind to get. I am not sure how much I would use a larger format one that does the 12 x12 prints although man that would be sweet.

Tonight I will be finishing my homework for my albums class by scanning and burning a disk with my pictures on it. Yea I have finished the dorm center piece or most of it anyway.

1 comment:

scrappeabarbie said...

I'm not sure what a CKU is all about, but do you do something with Stampin' Up there? I went to one Stampin Up party and ordered an alpha set and now they send me their litte Celebration booklets in the mail. I just love some of the stamp sets in those and think it's too bad that you can't get some of that stuff unless you host a party (or however it works). My mom hosted a party and she was gonna get one of the sets that I had said I liked, and then I discovered I had told her the wrong set:( Oh, well.

On Two Peas! Barb