Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy June


Boy does it feel like June weather, it is cloudy and rainy here again today. I love the smell of rain, but don't so much like when it comes and stays for a week. It is great though because we are actually at about normal percipitation for the year right now which hasn't happened in years. Maybe not near as many forest fires this year.

Glad things for the day:
It is FRIDAY!
I have a crop tonight (love some time with friends).
Mike has a race this weekend over in Dickinson!!
Hubby changed the water in the Hot Tub last night so it is clean and smells so good!!
A weekend of scrapbooking planned!!
And my kit from Scrap in Style will hopefully be here!!

The window is one I altered to hang on my wall. I love it!! I got a bunch of old windows when they remodeled the fair grounds and wasn't sure what to to with them, I just knew I would use them for the craft show this fall. Anyway this is what I came up with. I made it so I can insert new pictures into the layouts. I am also making layouts in the christmas theme so that I can put them in during the holiday season with pictures of past holidays.

Happy Friday, all.

4 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I love the frame!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

This window looks gorgeous!

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

What a great idea. I love it (TFS).

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

This is so cool