Monday, June 18, 2007

The tennis star

Megan and I went to Billings, Montana last weekend so she could play in a tennis tournament. She entered into the 18 year old girls singles and the Women's open catagories. She worked her but off and came out the champion in both events. She was so great. She played some of the best matches ever. I was really impressed with her. I loved just getting to spend three days, sitting in a lawn chair under a shade tree watching her play and reading my book. Just a great weekend. The end of this month we are off to Cody Wyoming so she can play in another tournament.

Sam is on vacation for the next 18 days and really looking forward to having so much time off work. I am still going to work, but take off a couple days when we go to Cody.

1 comment:

PROLIX said...

coucou!!!

great pics!

a little bonjour from Normandie SISta!!!

bises!!!

Prolix
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
artsy english-français blog
http://prolix.typepad.fr