Saturday, October 27, 2007

Brrrrr.... Winter is on it's way!!

Boy fall is long gone and the cold days of winter are upon us here in Montana. I am not sure I am ready for the days when it is dark when I leave work and the COLD. Brrrrrr.

In other news. I have been really busy working on crafts for the craft show. Just getting different things ready is taking forever. I am sure this will be our last year of doing the craft show. This year has been a lot of work.

Megan did really good at the State A cross country meet last weekend. She placed 38th out of 142 girls. I was really proud of her, but she was a little disappointed in her time as it wasn't her seasons best.

If you are a baseball fan like I am, it is GO ROCKIES!!!!! I was really rooting for the Red Soxs to beat the Cleaveland Indians, but I would love to see the ROCKIES win the world series this year.

Amanda moved back home today. It will take some getting use to since she was so eager to move out at 18 and not have to follow our rules. Now she is 20 and willing to follow the rules to save some money! Well off to watch the end of the game and than head to bed.

So what do you think of the new blog banner? I have been playing around and working on it.

No comments: