Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday wanderings!

Well it is Thursday, October 18th. My youngest daughter turned 18 yesterday!! I am still finding it hard to believe that she is 18 years old. It seems like just not that long ago I was the one that was 18 years old. I was foot loose and fancy free back than enjoying life. Boy would it slap in the face really fast and wake me up that foot loose and fancy free isn't something that lasts very long. But a good life it has been never the less!! We had cake and had fun last night. She is so much fun to be around because she is so out going. Her big excitment was that she went and bought lottery tickets. In the scratch tickets she was excited because she spent $4 and won $2 back. There is that right of passage in turning 18. I have to say she has been such a great kid! I would have thought she would have been the one that would have given me so much trouble as a teenager. She didn't at all. She followed the rules and never has really been one to want to go out and do the whole party hang out with her friends. She would rather have her friends over to the house and that is fine with me!!

So today Megan is off to the State Cross Country meet in Helena!! They are leaving this afternoon for the 8 hour bus ride up there! She made cupcakes for everyone on the bus to celebrate her birthday!!
Good luck MEGAN!!!

No comments: