Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Busy Busy Week

Hard to believe it is only Wednesday. This week has been so busy for me. I have decided to sell off all my retired Stampin Up stamp sets on Ebay. I have been taking pictures and listing like crazy this week. It has been good for me because I am selling off tons of them. It will be so nice to finally eliminate so much of the stuff in my scrapbook room that I don't use anymore. It really has been suffocating my creativity.

In discussing it with Sam last night, I decided that the old days of just having a table in the corner to work at were the good old days and I want to go back to just having an office in the back room with the computer and a little desk in the corner for my scrapbooking stuff. I am going to purge and clean out so much stuff and get rid of it so I can eventually move back up there.

I have enjoyed having my own room in that I have collected so much stuff. But yet it takes me further away from my family. (The room is in the basement in the corner. I like being able to sit and scrapbook while being around them and listening to them. So my goal is to downsize and just get back to enjoying the hobby of perserving my memories rather than collecting tons of scrapbooking stuff.

No comments: