Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Tuesday

Just when I thought spring was in the air last week, the weather changes and we are back in the teens at night and 30's and 40's during the day. Snow is in the air and winte is back. Megas has a tennis meet here this weekend and I am hoping the weather is much improved by Friday. I will settle for weather in the high 40's and 50's, don't want to be too greedy after all it is only the end of April. I can still be happy wearing a sweatshirt around. But I am really tired of frost and snow. I want to green grass and the smell of lilacs in the air really soon.

This layout is just a picture I had of my son at his baptism many years ago. Kind of fun scrapping old pictures. I just wish I could remember the dates or even the year it was taken. I am thinking 94 but it could have been 93, I am just not sure.


No comments: