Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Love



This is a layout I worked on today. It is for a challenge I am participating in on two peas in a bucket. The challenge is to use a sketch from Pagemaps and create a layout based off the sketch.

In other news, I did get my garden tilled up this weekend and some stuff planted. I will work on getting the rest of it in the ground this coming weekend. I am really excited about doing my garden this year. I am hoping to get some canning in and some stuff in the freezer. With the economy, we are going to be cutting back on groceries and the things we are buying and making things more from scratch for sure. Heck it is pretty scary that gas is already at the $3.50 level. I remember being in a panic when it hit the $3 mark, now they are talking $4. I can't imagine what it will be like. Cutting back will be in our future for sure.

I have to say I have been trying to do a lot of cooking from scratch lately, and I have really been enjoying it.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

This is a nice layout, sorry to hear gas has gotten so expensive.