Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back from Butte

Well I spent a week in Butte where I was doing training for my new job with AltaCare. It seems like it will be a great company to work for. I am excited to get into the schools tomorrow and start working with the kids. I have a meeting right away in the morning to transfer some cases over to me from the middle school program. Than I will be busy setting up the therapy rooms and making phone calls to set up parent meetings. I am excited and nervous at the same time. This is probably the most challenging thing, I have ever done in my life. I am excited about working with the kids, hoping that my therapy with each of them makes a difference in their lives. I am nervous about all the paperwork and work that I need to do.

When I was in Butte it actually was snowing there! I am so not ready for winter yet. It is hard enough to believe it is already the end of August and school has started. Jerad has his first football game this coming Friday in Livingston. He is pretty excited about football and sports this year. Having that year off with his broken humerous was pretty hard on him. It really made him appreciate things he couldn't do during that time much more.

So next weekend, we take Megan to Billings for college. She is all packed and ready to go. She is pretty excited about it. I will post more about it next week after we get back from dropping her off next week.

No comments: