Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday Ramblings

I love Friday's!!! Especially this time of the year because I get to spend the whole weekend outdoors enjoying the fresh spring air. Ohhh can't you just smell the lilacs all around my yard!! I have been busy planting the flower gardens and new grass seed in areas of the lawn.

This weekend is Mike's first race at Southwest Speedway in Dickinson. Care to guess where I will be on Saturday night? Sitting in the stands watching!!!

Not much else going on around here this weekend, the kids only have a week left of school so they are ready to have the summer off. They are all so busy running between sports and work.

I am actually home alone most of the time, can't say it is this great thing I tought it would be when they were little kiddo's and fighting with each other and I was dreaming of the time I would be alone and they would be grown. Wish they were back to the fighting days.

No comments: