Thursday, May 25, 2006

Storm is in the house!!!



This is storm!! He came to live with us tonight when we found him laying in the middle of the street. I jumped out of the car because I thought he was going to get ran over by the car coming the opposite direction. Thank god the other car was a police man and he saw the kitten. He is tiny, guessed to be about 5 weeks old if that. He doesn't know how to eat or drink on his own yet. I went out and bought an eye dropper and gave him milk. Tomorrow we will figure out how to feed him when he goes to the vet.

He has taken to my golden retriever as him mom, but my sheltie isn't too keen on having him around. He is so tiny and cute now that we cleaned him up. He is really thin, but I am hoping he puts on some weight now.

Here is shane meeting the kitten, Storm. (He got his name because we were on our way home from a baseball game for DS, when it was cancelled because of a big thunder storm we are having.

No comments: