Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yeah!!!

My college classes are almost done. I have one final to finish up today and than to take a final test by Friday and I will be done for the semester.

I am spending my summer months doing a practicum this summer, but that is actually exciting and I am enjoying it.

Megan is busy finishing up her Tennis for the Dawson Co. High School. It has been an awesome year for her. She is a sophmore, but is ranked number 3 in singles for the varsity team. She has been playing her heart out and doing awesome. Last weekend she had 5 matches and actually won them all. She has a couple matches this weekend and than next week it is off to divisionals in Miles City. I am really excited for her. Part of me is really hoping she makes it to State this year, but than part of me is hoping for the rest of our sake she doesn't make it. State tennis is in Polson this year and it will be a 2 day drive for them to get there. I would really want to go watch her at State, but that would mean missing Jerad's award ceremony at the middle school on the last day of school. I will have to update next week after divisionals and we know what is going to happen.

No comments: