Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Friday :)

Well here I sit waiting. I have been sick for about a week and half. This last Wednesday I finally gave in and called my doctor up because the antibiotics she had given me last Friday didn't seem to be working that well. Anyway after a flying trip to the doctor that afternoon she has decided that my scar from my bladder surgery in November is erroding and that is causing me to be so sick. Needless to say she scheduled surgery today. Well because it was so last minute, I am the last one on the table today, probably having surgery around 2 or 3 pm. I have been without anything to eat or drink since midnight and I don't even have to be at the hospital till noon, and that is only if things are going as planned. I have to call in at 10:30 to see if they are on schedule or behind.

It is funny how water isn't that important until you can't have it. I am so craving a cold drink of water right now. Oh man what I wouldn't give to have some water. So this time I am packing an overnight bag to take to the hospital to be prepared. My doctor said she didn't expect me to have to spend the night, but she also said that last time I ended up being there with no supplies, nothing like leaving the hospital without being able to brush your teeth or comb your hair. So this time I am prepared.

Oh other exciting news, I finally got myself a new IPOD touch and am loving it.

No comments: