Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy New Year!

I know that I am a little bit late, but I was down for the count sick in bed, thinking I was going to die there for a while. So cut me some slack. Things are on the mend and life is in full swing again. So it is 2008! What is scary is that it really seems like last year everyone was freaking out about their computers or technology not working when we went from 1999 to 2000 and here we are 8 years later already. Boy when they say time speeds up the older you get they weren't kidding. I am thinking by the time I hit 80, it will be making me a little dizzy since it goes so fast already at 40!

Hope you all celebrated and took in the new year, made some resolutions, maybe even already broke some. I know mine is to get healthier this year, but that started off with a bang because I ended up in bed out of my mind sick for 4 days. So getting healthier from that didn't take but a call to the doctor to get on some antibiotics for my infection.

This year will bring with it some exciting changes in our lives.

Megan will graduate from high school, and go off to college in the fall.
Hopefully, Amanda, our oldest will move back out of the house and get her life figured out, and back on track. Funny how kids think they can move out and just party and not pay bills or take responsibility for anything, than boom, life catches up with them.
This year Jerad will hopefully stay healthy, no broken bones, and can play baseball and football.
The amazing thing will be that this year, Valentines Day will be when Sam and I moved in together and have been a family ever since. It is going to be a great new year!

No comments: