Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby Showers



I am throwing a baby shower for Amanda next Saturday, January 31st. I did a lot of the prep work this weekend to get stuff ready since I work all week and than the party will be on Saturday afternoon. We are having it at the motel where she works so that will be great. I decided to make a diaper cake for her as a table decoration and than she will have diapers afterwards. I still have to get a little stuffed animal to sit on the top of it, but I think it turned out pretty dang cute. I also made these cute labels to go on top of bags of microwave popcorn. I mounted the labels on some colored cardstock and wrapped the popcorn with some scrapbook paper and some ribbon. I will take a picture of them completed next week when I post some shower pictures.

No comments: