Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quilting up a Storm.

Well I am trying to finish up all the unfinished quilts I started years ago and never finished. I have several quilt tops and quilt kits that I purchased years ago and never finished so my goal is to work on them over the coming months.

I did start a new quilt for my bedroom. I went out on a limb and choose colors that weren't really my style but now that the top is together. I love it. The colors are red, black and silver. Very romantic. I love my quilt now that it is together. I am working on quilting it now and than I will take a picture of it once it is on my bed and post a picture.

Megan heads back to college tomorrow. It is hard to believe she has been home a whole month already. She probably won't be back home now till next month when Amanda has the baby. It is hard to believe that Amanda will be having her baby in just a few short weeks now.

No comments: