Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am done!!



I am so excited to finally be finished with the new quilt I made for our bed. The colors aren't really something I would have picked out normally, but when I walked into the quilting store these red and black colors just looked so cool together. Now that it is all together, I really love it. I am going to give my bedroom a paint makeover this summer, so wanted to have a new quilt to go with it.

This is the first time I have made a king size quilt and quilted it on my machine. Boy would it be nice to own a long arm sewing machine at times.

The other picture is yagger, he is Amanda's puppy she got for Christmas. He can't live in their apartment and has come to live with us until they are able to find a house to buy or rent. He is just a ball of fur and so fun with all his energy.

Well I am off to work on two more rag baby quilts today. Hopefully I will get at least one of them all finished and done today.

No comments: