Wednesday, August 23, 2006

10 more days

Counting today, I only have 10 more days at this job. I can't wait. I thought I would be nice and give them a months notice but now I realize that being nice isn't so nice for me. All of a sudden all the little quirks and things I have just put up with the last 8 years are driving me crazy. My biggest pet peeve is my supervisor. She hasn't even bothered to keep up to date on all the rules and regulations of the program I run. So when I am gone she will meet with clients and tell them things that she has no business telling them. For instance last month she told a client to come in to the office at a set time and she would help her with paperwork. Which would have been fine, but supervisor decided to leave the office and wasn't there for the appointment, so she talked to the client later on the phone and told her she would just date her application as of that date. Well than the client figuring her paperwork would be back dated to that date just didn't bother to turn it in for almost 5 weeks. So I dated it on the day she turned it in, because we do not back date applications. She is now upset because supervisor told her she would, however if they audit her file in the reveiw this year and find she received services for over a month before her application was even dated or signed by the parent she would have to pay it all back. I refuse to back date it, my supervisor had no business telling her she would because she doens't even work in that program. Grrrr I hate stupid people.

I am so not going to miss working with her. I really will miss my job, but I just don't understand people who think they are above the rules on everything they do.

No comments: