Thursday, August 24, 2006

First day of school



Today was the first day of school for the kids. Amazingly I am having a harder time with my youngest being in high school than I was when he went to school. I just feel like my time with them is very limited and I need to treasure every minute of it.

Here are their first day of school pictures.


Jerad is a freshman this year. I just can't believe how fast their early years went. I thought having my baby as a freshman was so far away and yet here he is. He is so excited about school. He has such a head on his shoulders for knowing what he wants, setting his goals and doing it. He has enrolled in all honors classes in high school and is just loving it. He is in football and not sure yet what postion he plays but his first game is Friday!!


Megan is a junior this year. She is just like me and really struggles in school. She tries hard, but math and science just aren't her things. Can't believe she will be graduating next year. She decided that she would like to go to Paris after graduation and together we are saving money so that we can take a trip to Paris in 2 years. It will be so fun, just the two of us to spend some time in Paris, seeing the sites. She is doing cross country right now and than will be playing basketball all that just to keep her in shape for her true love of sports, TENNIS!!!

No comments: