Tuesday, August 15, 2006

New Job!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I finally made the brave step towards getting a new job. I had interviewed for a job in June and was called because I was the first choice for the job. However at that time, I really felt like I needed to give my current employer more than 2 weeks notice. (My job is very detailed and someone just cant step into it without training.) and I also wanted to take my vacation with my family for a week up west. They wanted someone that could start in 2 weeks, so I passed it by. Last Friday, I got a call asking if I would be willing to take the position and that they would wait while I gave my employer a months notice. So I gave them the notice and accepted the new position. I start there on September 11th. My last day at my current position is September 6th, but than I am flying off to Phoenix for 4 days of scrapbooking fun at Creative Escape!!!

I am really nervous about the new job, but so excited because it is such a great opportunity to me. I am starting my internship on September 7th and the position will fit all my internship goals so I won't have to really do much outside of work, like I would have had to in the old job.
Hard to believe I will be done with school in just 9 months. I start my CRC exam preparation class next week. I sent in my payment for the CRC exam which will be held on April 28, 2007. I am really going to force myself not to be a procrastinator and to study and prepare for this exam.

1 comment:

Lynda J P said...

congrats on your new job, hope u like it. yay for giving up pop, i did (once) and had the headaches for like 3 days (i was addictedto reg. pop) hope u r still doing "no pop". also just wanted to let u know, I'm so jealous u r going to az for the creative escape....i could never justify that $$$ no matter what i did...
hope to see some pics

pass by my blog
http://lyndajparedes.blogspot.com