Monday, May 21, 2007

Blue

Took this from my friend Becca's blog post. It was amazing how accurate this is to how I truly am.
BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!



Happy Monday all, I am feeling very grateful today. It is a cloudy rainy day here but that is a great thing. We need the rain and I am loving being inside. It will make me appreciate the sun later this week when I can be outside enjoying it. I just am so thankful today for all the things I have in my life and how greatful I am to be able to enjoy them. Guess in a strange way I am just really appreciating everything that is right in my life today!! Hope you all have a great Monday!

1 comment:

jess said...

"high five!!!" Im blue too!!!
Xx Jess