Wednesday, May 23, 2007

State Qualifiers in Tennis


Well here they are, our small town State Tennis Qualifiers. Left to Right
Justin Duke and Addie Lordemann, Assistant coaches, Rich Lindgren, DCHS tennis coach
Bethany Orcutt and Ashlea Duke (2nd place doubles), Mariah Linn (2nd place singles), Alex Tsomaya (3rd place singles), Blake Anderson (4th place singles), and Megan Geiger (4th place singles).

I have never been so proud of my daughter to watch her struggle in 90 plus degree weather with exhaustion because her match was already going on 3 1/2 hours to take state qualifing position. There were 16 people in her group and to come out in one of the top 4 spots is truly amazing, especially for a Junior in high school.

5 comments:

jess said...

WELL DONE!!! :)

Beckie said...

I would be proud too!

Allison Davis said...

congrats to your daughter. what an amazing accoplishment!! I would be very proud too!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Yeah I would definetely be proud ;)

xoxo
Emine

Lisa said...

WOW what an accomplishment. Congrats to here! I know you are so proud!