Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Thursday

I just stopped in at work to catch up on a few things before heading off to see my daughter at the State Tennis meet. Jerad is sporting a new (holy cow 268.00) piece of plastic on his arm. I had to laugh because the cast sounds so funny "functioning humerous". I had to laugh at him yesterday when the doctor was talking to him and he pipes up and tells the doctor he doesn't know why anyone would name the bone the humerous because there is nothing funny about it. That is so my wise son, who questions everything.

I am so glad that he got the new cast and things are good. I am a little leary about changing the cast because it has a cloth compression sleeve that goes under the plastic that has to be changed every couple of days. So basically hubby and I have to take the cast off change the sleeve while holding his arm where it broke with out moving it. I am such a worrier that the thought of being the one responsible for moving his arm scares me to death. I told him I hope it doesn't start stinking for about a week, so I have some time to get my nerve up to change it.

Off to watch tennis today!! Hope everyone is having a great day.

No comments: