Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Random Thoughts

I am really starting to get nervous about tomorrow. My worry is that Jerad will have to have surgery to place the rods and pins in his upper arm where he broke it. I worry the bone hasn't moved into position on it's own over the last week and half and that he will need the surgery. I worry that they will try to set it tomorrow and he will be in pain. I just worry what tomorrow will bring for him.

Last night I started working on some "layouts" to hang on the window of the tennis bus taking the state qualifiers to their tennis meet. I just took a 12x12 sheet of paper that has a ball going over the tennis net. I put everyone's name at the top in large letters and than on the white top of the net, I am putting the words Red Devil Tennis. I am hoping to have a picture of each of the state qualifiers to add to the layout when I tape them up on the bus windows. Than when they take them home they can hang them up there.

1 comment:

Tracie H said...

How did your son get on??? Hope it was the lesser of the two evils and that you have plenty of knitting needles at hand to scratch that itch!