Friday, June 13, 2008

Hey Grandma!

Okay I am not exactly ready to be a grandma, but I don't really get to pick the time I become one now do I? Well last night Amanda and Greg came over to the house to let us know they are having a baby! I don't feel old enough to have a grandbaby running around the house yet, but than my husband reminded me that when I was her age, I was married and pregnant with my second child. They are so excited. I am sure I will have ultrasound pictures soon! In just 7 short months I will be taking tons of pictures of baby toes and a my first grandchild. While I wish she would have waited a couple more years to enjoy each other a little longer, she has always wanted to be a mother. She will be a great mother I am sure.

On another note, it is suppose to finally warm up this weekend and be fairly nice. I got my rasberry plants and rhubarb in the ground the other day so hopefully they will start growing. I am hoping to get some windows cleaned and painted this weekend so I can get some layouts put in them for the craft show. I really need to spend some time in my scrapbook room this weekend getting some stuff done.

No comments: