Thursday, June 05, 2008

Rain Rain


Go away. I am a little tired of all the rain. It seems to rain everyday here. I thougth we were suppose to be in a drought? I am sure come July I will be wishing for the rain, but right now enough already. It has been so cold and chilly most of the time, that my garden I planted back in April is still trying to breakground. I thought all my seeds were rotten, but it is slowly coming up! This weekend my rasberry plants will be here. I can't wait to get them planted and growing. Hopefully they will come back again next year.

Driver's education.... my youngest is in driver's ed. He got his permit last week on Friday and has been driving us crazy with wanting to go out driving around. He is still a little scary, but he is getting better. We have been having him learn to drive the stick shift pickup. He has been doing pretty good with it. He is saving up for a new vehicle, but hopefully we can talk him into waiting a couple years till he gets ready to head off to college to get it.

Yesterday, Megan and I finished up her application, dorm application and all her paperwork for college at MSU-Billings. It is really hitting me that she will be leaving in just 2 short months. I am so proud of her for taking such a big step and heading off to college. It is such a big step. I am realizing how un-prepared she is (or at least I think she is) because she has never driven in a bigger city at all. We might have to take a road trip this summer so she can get a little practice.

I posted another layout that I have been working on tonight. I am really loving the digi scrapbooking, but I tend to be running out of photos now that I can get several digital layouts done every night.

No comments: