Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Megan



I love this fun picture of my daughter and her friend Shain. They always have so much fun together. Sharing the love!! Of course I had to turn it into a layout to add to her album for her.

Megan has finally made up her mind to attend college in Billings. She will be playing tennis for MSU-Billings yellowjackets. That is the same college I received my BA degree from. I am so proud of her for making a decision to leave home and branch out on her own. Off into the big world. I am really nervous for her going off to college in the big city by herself, but I know she will do fine. It has really hit me that in just a couple months I will only have 1 of my 3 children living at home with us.

This summer she is working for the city, teaching tennis lessons and also working in the evenings at Frosty's (drive in dinner). She is saving money big time. I have to start saving to get her that laptop she will need for college.

No comments: